Camaro T5 Vs Mustang T5

943 at full weight. This internet chart indicates your 13-52-145 T5 came from a 1985 or 1986 S10 style truck. I found a cheap, clean, low mile T5 (94-95 specific) at a local swap meet, & am considering Difference between V6 & V8 T5 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral. * The Mustang GT in 2001 had both the T5/T-45 and 3650 Transmissions. Engineered and manufactured with the same precision and patented design technology as our Mustang, Viper, and Corvette shifters, this shifter really is in a class of its own. of torque, while the 90-93 T5's are rated good to 300lb. The Mustang was difficult to drive during inclement weather. 2:03 · 861,514 Views. Low Cost 1964 Mustang 302 CI. If you have a "K" then you have the 3650 Transmission. been toying with the idea of a mustang rear houseing on a ford 6 box on a toploader or if u perfer dellow/crs bell houseing. Engine & Mechanical: The 289 within this Mustang appears to be original to the car. 0-liter 305 with 5-speed manual was the hot set up and could rip of easy 14-second quarter-mile times and near 150 mph top speeds, in stock trim. You could use the camaro T5 with the mustang bell housing, but then you would have to run a camaro friction disc with the mustang pressure plate, which would add to the cost. Second is the input shaft size and splines, third is the date code on the main case and or top cover. To speak to a Drive Train Expert or to place an order call toll free 888-824-2012!. GM S10, S15 & GMC World Class 1994-95. Finding Parts and Prices. This manual contains maintenance, service and parts information for the T5 Five-Speed Manual Transmission manufactured by TREMEC. A lighter version 5. 8 and T5WC in my TR7. 7L six-cylinder engine with 300 horsepower and either a six-speed manual transmission or the optional six-speed automatic with paddle shifters. For 1969 Ford designed the Mach 1 to help it appeal to younger buyers. We modify S10 T5's, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. T5 World Class 5 Speed Manual Transmissions - Buy Factory Direct and Save Money! See the complete line of products that we offer at www. 1985 Ford Mustang GT. You need to be looking at a clutch for your T5 which will have either 24 or 26 splines on the input shaft. DDM Tuning is your one stop shop for all automotive lighting upgrades. Minor changes could be found on the exterior and interior of the 1990 Mustang but the drivetrain remained unchanged. Yes, there are several ways to narrow down the ID. SHIFTER CUP PIVOT Bushing OE polymer 1983-2004 Ford Mustang T5 T45 + Cobra T56 - $6. I used a WC T5 Camaro trans and Camaro BH in my son's 240Z sbc V8 conversion with a B&M shifter made for the Camaro T5. But the Mustang is ugly inside and out, has no room in the back seat, hard to see out of, and has legendary Yank build quality and finish. maybe more?? We are wanting to take the two and make one good one with possibly some good spare parts left over. I've had it in the car for 3 years, beat on the car hard and drag race it every season. I put 20,000 mi on that 4 cyl T5 with my basically stock 302 (CAI,tb,spacer,long tubes,2. Mustang GT vs. With an ever-expanding line of SuperCoils and all the spark plug wires, tune-up kits, and fuel injectors hot rodders have trusted and relied on for years, ACCEL is constantly developing innovative new products designed to push power, speed, and performance to match advancements in automotive technology. My expertise is primarily with the Mustang T-5's but I will include as much S-10 and Camaro information as I can. There are some T5 world class units that do not fit into the year ranges given. A non-world class 1984 V8 Camaro T5. It may be easier to identify the application of a GM T5 by some of its unique external characteristics. Continue reading Fiat Chrysler completes sale of Magneti Marelli Fiat. My hybrid T5 allowed me to use the original Ford 10 spline clutch disc, flywheel and original bellhousing in the '53. Anyone know the details on this and if I am going to have problems? and if there is a solution. The 2015 Ford Mustang was an impressive machine, and the 2016 model delivers on a few noticeable interior and exterior improvements. you can use your stock flywheel,clutch and starter. Ford world class T5 from a mustang with short throw shifter and electric speed sensor setup to work with factory 240 speedo. From what I can find on the t5; it doesn't sound very strong. Core / Hurst Short Throw Shifter Base 82-95 S10 Camaro GM T5 5 speed trans swap for Sale see my sales for a variety of Mustang shifters that fit any Ford T5 or. Often I am asked by a person that has picked up a used Mustang T-5 transmission if the one they have found will fit their car. The fox body mustang uses the 19 1/2" position which means that if you measure from the front face of the transmission, down the centerline of the tranny to shifter, it would be 19. You can see a picture on my photo site below. Not much chance the T5's front bearing retainer is the same diameter as the 3-sp's. Ford Mustang in detail > Performance and 0-60 time-The Mustang GT is the UK's best performer, dispatching 0-62mph in just 4. Overdrive goes from a. I am gathering parts to install a 5. I'm currently driving a 1999 9-5 2. This is the plastic cup/thimble looking plastic bushing that f. Chevrolet took the already impressive Z28 and stepped it up a few notches in terms of looks and handling with the IROC-Z. In its rich history, the T-5 has been installed as original equipment in a variety of vehicles, from pick-up trucks and SUV's to the fun to drive 5. 95 first with a road race. The mustang T5 that was in the V6 and 4 banger stangs seems to be held in higher regard then the GM T5 that was used in the Camaro. World Class T-5 5-Speed. I planned to use this behind a 3rd gen camaro T5 bellhousing on a BBC. We spent the day with Bruce Couture of Modern Driveline (see side bar) to document the steps involved in how he builds the Modern Driveline G-Force T5. (well three if you count the original saginaw 3 speed) for $350, i can get a full nv3500 5 speed tranny setup from flywheel and starter to driveshaft with just under 7k miles on it. fluid on a 91 camaro manual Buy T5 World Class Manual. Recent searches: mustang bumper 2010 l mustang mustang take off hood ford mustang rim 17 mustang Stockton, CA > Buy & Sell > Auto Parts Sale in Stockton, CA > MUSTANG, CAMARO,T5 B&M SHORT SHIFTER,!!!!!. I have a Camaro V6 2. The T5 transmission had an extended lifespan and was installed in a multitude of car applications. I looked up specs on the nv 3500 vs the specs on a 4500 and found the 4500 to be 214lbs vs 110lbs on a 3500. Compare against other cars. i know the flathead wont produce much power, thats why i like the 3. Shifter, stock ones are ok aftermarket ones are very nice to use and have a positive stop so you can`t over shift and bend the selector forks. 1987 CHEVY ½ TON HYDRAULIC BELL HOUSING CSATING# 15530202. Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs F1 Car Vs F16 Fighter Jet Vs Super-cars Vs PrivateJet. (if clutchnet ever ships my disk) I had a ford Wc t5 fitted with a camaro t5 tailshaft housing to move the shifter location back a tad. A shifter from a Camaro T5 or S10 T5 (or other suitable shifter). World Record Camaro ZL1. She had never heard of the T5, but suggested he call the export office. Camaro fährt im Test vor den Mustang (2016) Überhaupt hat man im Chevrolet Camaro das Gefühl, dass die Motorpower effizienter in Vorwärtsbewegung umgesetzt wird als im Ford Mustang, dessen Drehzahlnadel beim Kickdown-Zwischenspurt zwar zackig auf Anschlag springt, dessen Wandler aber immer ein Gedenksekündchen braucht, bis er sich sortiert hat und für Kraftschluss sorgt. Mustang GT Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter Steeda (05-09) Mustang GT Sport Shifter Steeda (05-09) Hurst Billet Short Throw Shifter Mustang GT (05-09) Hurst Black Classic Shift Knob for Hurst Shifter; Hurst T-Handle Shift Knob for Hurst Shifter; Mustang T5 Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter Steeda (86-mid 01) Mustang GT TR3650 Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter. Hawks offers several different cams from COMP, Brian Tolley Racing, Texas Speed … Read Article. i have a 1970 camaro with a 74 Chevy nova ss stock vs mustang 5. 0 against the godfather of 5. When it came to handling and braking, the Mustang GT remained a competent -- though not class-leading -- performer. SHIFTER CUP PIVOT Bushing OE polymer 1983-2004 Ford Mustang T5 T45 + Cobra T56 - $6. Deeworks adapter. Page 17- Mustang VS Camaro Pre-Meet !!! June 15th Events. We carry classic Mustang parts & accessories,Camaro parts & accessories, Chevelle parts & accessories,El Camino parts & accessories, Malibu parts & accessories, Firebird parts & accessories, and Trans Am parts & accessories as well as Ford truck parts & accessories. These products can expose you to chemicals including chromium, nickel and lead which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Both best to use 4 digit year If used, 2 digit year must be first, assumes 1900. Procharger SuperChargers for your 1994-2004 Mustang 3. Best 65+ 1970 Mustang Engine by Bettye Little such as 1967 Mustang Engine, Ford Mustang 302 V8 Engine, 1970 Mustang Coupe, 1970 Mustang Trunk, 1970 Mustang Fuel Line, 1970 Mustang Engine Colors, 1970 Ford Mustang Engine Bay, 1970 Mustang Boss 429 Engine, 428 Cobra Jet Engine, 1970 Torino Engine, 1970 Boss 302 Engine Parts, 1970 Boss 351 Mustang Specs, 1970 Mustang Coupe Engine, 1970 Mustang. the difference between the T5 for Fords and the T5 for GM is the lower mounting ears and the input bearing cover pilot size as well as output spline count. im thinking about pulling my 4 speed and puting a T-5 in my car for a year or so just cause their cheap and im poor right now. T5 Camaro 5 speed World Class transmission 34t 1st gear 13-52-080-9F6 Chevy Camaro Ford Mustang. As 4th gen f-bodies become more plentiful in junkyards, the prices steadily decline. 1970 Chevelle (350 malibu car). 30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty! Available on All Eonon High Quality 2 Din Android Car Stereos, Car GPS, Car Navigation, Car Radio/Audio, Head Unit, Dash Cam, Headrest Monitors. Borg-Warner continued to produce and develop this transmission until 1998 when Borg-Warner sold off its transmission division to Tremec. Identifying a T-5 without the metal ID tag can be tricky, but using certain clues we can do a pretty good job. Since there will be two TWS events this year a proper fifth gear is very important. MGW now has a short throw shifter available for the F-body Camaro and Trans Am vehicles equipped with the T56 6-speed transmission. In the early models, 65 and 66, several modifications were incorporated to change the car from a Mustang to a T5. 7 s s @ 111. GM S10, S15 & GMC World Class 1994-95. This allows our transmission to exceed the original manufacturer's testing standards. im using a t5 from a 90 camaro v8 i got for $75. The camaro trans is a cable drive speedo while my S10 trans is VSS. Depending on what year Camaro the T5 came out of, it will not be in that location. Manual Transmission on all 2006-11 vehicles equipped with a N52 engine: 5-series (E60) from 3. T5 - Muncie pattern transmission adapter. 35 first gear fully reconditioned gearbox new synchros new bearings seals and gaskets input shaft is 167mm with billet steel bearing retainer thid box can fit perfectly in a torana or old holden ht hk up to wb kingswood jaguar or an old valiant charger no cutting the floor fits in the original shifter position this box is very hard to find in australia we import them. How to identify a T5 5 speed Transmission V6 or V8 five ways. Yes, there are several ways to narrow down the ID. I've got a World Class T5 behind a 450hp / 430 ft lb Ford stroker. Every T5 has been built with Superior craftsmanship and performance enhancing upgrades. Another option is using the harder to find GM (typically camaro/firebird) T5. 1964-1970 mustang t5 conversion kit parts **we recommend using a 1985-1993 t-5 or an 1985-1993 world class borg warner t5 transmission. 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5. New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. Our large warehouse backed inventory has most hard to find parts including non domestic T5 parts for the Cosworth Sierra , TVR and Ssang. The fifth generation Camaro, whose production began in 2010-2015 and continues through today, is an absolute work of art on wheels. The V6 Camaro input shaft will bolt up without an adapter plate if the pilot tip is cut shorter. 0 lpt se and loving it. These products can expose you to chemicals including chromium, nickel and lead which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. 2:03 · 861,514 Views. Past: 98 Trans Am 6 speed-432 rwhp, 71 Chevelle SS 454, 71 Camaro 350/4 speed, 66 Mustang 393/T5, 86 GMC Jimmy. Identifying and trouble shooting Borg Warner T5 Five Speed Episode136 Autorestomod - Duration: 18:55. 1 inches more rear legroom than the Mustang Coupe. Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro. Transmission crossmember--adjustable-fits T5,C4,C6 and some Powerglide applications. Sports car aficionados know it just got more interesting with the 2010 Ford Mustang versus 2010 Chevrolet Camaro showdown. as the title says, id like to run a mustang t5 behind my flathead. 5L) I4 and the AMC 258 I6 (4. Expect it to be called the XC40 T5 Twin Engine E-AWD, following the naming convention Volvo uses for plug-in-hybrid versions of its XC90 midsize crossover, XC60 compact crossover, and S90 full-size sedan. T5 has no specific meaning but it was the original project name for the Mustang in the early 1960s. The Ford T5 Registry is still active and looking for additional cars to add to the registry or any other information concerning T5s. 0-liter inline-four and standard all-wheel drive. Re: Whats the difference between a v6 and a v8 T5? I've heard a lot of guys bash T5's -- I beat the snot out of my '90 302 mustang - launched it (drag radials not slicks) from 1500 all the way up to 5000 rpms - side stepping the clutch. 2010 Chevrolet Camaro V6 LT vs. They are light-duty transmissions found behind the AMC 150 (2. The fox body mustang uses the 19 1/2" position which means that if you measure from the front face of the transmission, down the centerline of the tranny to shifter, it would be 19. Create New Account. We feature the OE Component for T-5, T-45, TR-3650, TKO and T-56 Magnum Transmissions!. Top 10 Camaro Mods & Upgrades What gives your Camaro its signature kick? Well, besides the fact that it’s one of the more powerful cars to come off the assembly line, it’s also one of the best platforms to modify, with a host of potent Chevy Camaro upgrades available. The tail housing and case cover from a non-world class 1983 S10 T5. 0L T5 are slightly different. Modern Driveline, Inc. This package includes your choice of our Pro 5. i got the camaro T5/bellhousing for $150 from a local kid parting out his wrecked third gen and also got a whole mustang T5 for free from a friend that wanted me to have the spare parts for my swap. While there have been others in the fray, Mustang vs. We tried out both of them back-to-back to discover which is better. I Own a 2002 Camaro V6, and a 2004 Mustang GT. I planned to use this behind a 3rd gen camaro T5 bellhousing on a BBC. Is the the '93 S-10 WC T5 different from the WC Mustang T-5 (other than gear ratios)? I thought if I can use the '93 WC S-10 T5 it would be adaptable to the Lakewood bellhousing and I wouldn't need to change the tailshaft on a WC Camaro unit that I haven't been able to find. a stalled, shift kit auto, or a basic t5. Go ahead and purchase this upgraded Modern Driveline Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for your 1967-1968 Mustang with a T5 or TKO Transmission now from CJ Pony Parts!. 24 teeth, 26 spline on shaft. hi there can anyone tell me what the manual gearbox is in a 2015 vf SS the compliance plate says mer. 95 V8 T5 5 Speed Transmission Tremec Borg Warner Ford Mustang T5. 0 Mustang is where performance enthusiasts were first introduced to the T5, its lineage can be traced all the way back to the ’81 AMC Spirit. On the VSS style output shaft the drive gear goes in place of the VSS rotor and is held in place with the clip. I've got a World Class T5 behind a 450hp / 430 ft lb Ford stroker. Regardless of whether your original T5 is built by Borg Warner or Tremec and whether you have a GT or Cobra, every T5 is rebuilt with World-Class or Cobra spec components. Hawks offers several different cams from COMP, Brian Tolley Racing, Texas Speed … Read Article. It has a nickel plated pivot shaft so it will not rust or stain. 1 inches more rear legroom than the Mustang Coupe. The information provided on this page is to be used as a general guide. Und das zu Recht, denn Geiger hat die Motoren ein bisschen getunt. The input shafts are slightly different diameters (same length though) and they have different 1st gear ratio to make up for the power differences. Klipsch T5 True Wireless review Don't Miss. John's Mustang specializes in quality restoration parts & accessories for the 1965-1973 Classic Mustang & 1979-2014 Late Model Mustang. We spent the day with Bruce Couture of Modern Driveline (see side bar) to document the steps involved in how he builds the Modern Driveline G-Force T5. The transmission comes with one overdrive gear, a light aluminum housing case, and can be adapted for use in 4 wheel drive. This article is presuming that the transmission is still sealed and that the internals are not visible. The T5 transmission had an extended lifespan and was installed in a multitude of car applications. The Camaro won by 1 point, and they gave it 22 points in the "Gotta Have It" column, compared to 16 with the. ) Well, I am an owner of both cars. 7 seconds and could blast through the quarter mile in 14. look it up -camaro vs mustang- camaro wins all most. THE PERFECT RETROFIT GIVES YOUR CLASSIC MODERN DAY A/C AND DEHUMIDIFIED DEFROST. Anyone specialize in building up the GM units?. In fact, most of the nations major T5 rebuild shops offer their own "G-Force T5" versions, which include their own personal, and often closely guarded, secrets for success. Ever since the 1960s, the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro have squared off for pony car dominance. Ford also used the T5 in the Mercury Capri, Ford Thunderbird and the Australian Ford Falcon. V6 vs V8 T5 Differences? performance & modifications. Szó se róla, elemi erővel repíti a nehéz kétajtós karosszériákat a Mustang és a Camaro is, de előbbi tagadhatatlanul kegyetlenebb karmokkal mar az aszfaltba, míg a precizitás, az élvezetes és könnyed irányíthatóság, valamint a hétköznapi használatban szerzett előny a Chevy érdeme marad. GM V6: Information taken from "How to Tune and Modify Your Camaro - 1982-1998" by. T5 Conversions for Classic Mustangs from Sac-Mustang. Fits T5 female miniature wedge socket. Cobra 2 Piece Ground Effects Behind The Nose For: 91-93 Fenders and Cobra-(larger factory wheel opening)and 87-90-(smaller factory wheel opening) (please specify years when ordering). She had never heard of the T5, but suggested he call the export office. Check your driver's door for a sticker and look under "TR" for a "K". 1970 Chevelle (350 malibu car). Check out …. Is the the '93 S-10 WC T5 different from the WC Mustang T-5 (other than gear ratios)? I thought if I can use the '93 WC S-10 T5 it would be adaptable to the Lakewood bellhousing and I wouldn't need to change the tailshaft on a WC Camaro unit that I haven't been able to find. 1987-2015 Mustang Information / Specifications by Year Find the information and parts that are specific to your Mustang's model year has never been easier. 95:1 V8 gearset. 0 Mustang engine and a T5 transmission in a '95 Volvo 960 wagon that I recently bought. New Additions to the Website. Identification Guide to Borg-Warner T5 Transmissions. The T5 NWC was a T4 with an added 5th gear. Top 10 Camaro Mods & Upgrades What gives your Camaro its signature kick? Well, besides the fact that it’s one of the more powerful cars to come off the assembly line, it’s also one of the best platforms to modify, with a host of potent Chevy Camaro upgrades available. I am just now reading that the 94 and 95 mustang T5 trannies had a longer input shaft than normal. Mustang shifters are almost at the end of the tailshaft housing. What's the difference between a Camaro T5, an S10 T5, and Lugnutz65chevystepside. 6liter v8, not 4. T5s are commonly found in Ford Mustangs, Chevrolet Camaros, Pontiac Firebirds and Chevrolet S-10 pickups. 10s are not 'too much'. This internet chart indicates your 13-52-145 T5 came from a 1985 or 1986 S10 style truck. Check your driver's door for a sticker and look under "TR" for a "K". History of the T5 While the ’83 5. Next Episode (S38E52). 6 inches more front shoulder room,. 0 mph mph The Mustang GT can go more than 20 % faster than the GTI 2. Mit geöffneten Hauben sehen die drei Muscle-Cars noch böser aus. Compare XC40 vs XC60 Volvo Model Showroom Overseas Delivery Program Volvo Tax Credit Volvo Valet Research. 2012 Volvo C70 T5: 10. to me this is not exceptable. Vn V6 Manual Gearbox Read/Download Holden Commodore V6 Manual Gearbox Getrag Vn-vp v6 gearbox from $250 Vn-vs v8 auto gearbox from $600 Vn-vs v8 manual gearbox. Official Site of Ron Francis Wiring. Plus, they are a hell of a lot lighter than all other transmissions made by Ford. Camaro t56, 700r4 or t5 transmission? hello,maybe someone can help me please. The cable speedo tail housing from a 1986 and earlier S10 (or GMC S15) is hard to find but you will need it if you want to use a cable driven speedometer. NWC T5's were issued in 1982. T5 CLUSTER SUPPORT Plate T-5 Ford GM Mustang Camaro T-5 - $57. From what I can find on the t5; it doesn't sound very strong. "Other Than a Mustang"?? This swap is very popular in the Mustang community and because of that there is a lot of aftermarket parts support. Life and Times Of the sloppy mechanics, our projects, videos, builds, and misc. The 2015 Ford Mustang was an impressive machine, and the 2016 model delivers on a few noticeable interior and exterior improvements. i have 3 4 banger world class ford t5s. The Mustang does sit on its original wheels and also has its original T5 hupcaps. TREMEC T5 – 5 SPEED Ford XF-BA, Ford Mustang, Holden Commodore VN-VS Short Throw Shifter to suit TREMEC T5 & Borg Warner Transmission $ 395. Upgrade Ford Performance Parts with Steeda. The tail housing and case cover from a non-world class 1983 S10 T5. I've been banging on a stock 93 GT T-5 in a 400hp 65 Mustang for 19 years without even a hiccup and Lots of people successfully drag race T-5's even with slicks! I know of one guy who's got 8 years running in the 11's on slicks in a fox body mustang with the same T-5Z. Weighing in at just over 75 pounds dry, this manual transmission was famously known for its cast aluminum housing that was built and designed for weight reduction. Phastek Performance was founded in 2009 to provide Camaro owners with the best possible shopping experience while customizing and upgrading your ride. Motor Trend Magazine: 6th Gen Camaro vs Mustang Head 2 the performance of the Camaro just blows the Mustang out of the water. 0-spec T5 behind a Rover v8, Buick 4-speed bellhousing, and 1" thick D&D spacer adapter. Shifter Pivot Bushing. FRONT BEARING RETAINER FOR T5, application is for 1980-1986 Jeep CJ5-CJ-7 with T5 trans. The transmission was originally designed and built by BorgWarner for the Dodge Viper later being used by GM in 1992 for the generation II and later engines, but from 1998 was built by Tremec, though nothing changed internally. UMI Performance 2220 - UMI Transmission Cross Member- TH350 & T5 Camaro V8; 1982-1992. If you have a "K" then you have the 3650 Transmission. The T5 is very similar in size and shape to the manual transmissions that originally were available for these cars, which makes the install fairly easy in any classic Ford. I bought mine from a local speed shop in Sacramento. Calculate speed based on transmission ratios, rear gear ratio, RPM and tire size. The 2015 Chevy Camaro Comparison near Oak Park beats out the Ford Throw in the rear wheel drive (RWD) and 6-speed manual transmission. This manual contains maintenance, service and parts information for the T5 Five-Speed Manual Transmission manufactured by TREMEC. Ford used the T5 transmission extensively in the 1979 to 1993 Ford Mustangs. hey andy im dealing with same the t5 problem. Front-wheel drive is. 17 t5 w/c - style (cont. This article is presuming that the transmission is still sealed and that the internals are not visible. Find more information on Ford Racing T5 Transmission Rebuild Kit including price, description, and install notes for your Mustang upgrade. com - 5th Gen V6 Camaro, Firebird, Grand Prix, Regal, Grand Am and Mustang Tech Forums. Regardless of whether your original T5 is built by Borg Warner or Tremec and whether you have a GT or Cobra, every T5 is rebuilt with World-Class or Cobra spec components. Camaro 2019 Camaro 2018 Camaro 2017 Camaro 2016 Camaro 2010-2015 C7 Corvette 2014-2019 C6 Corvette 2005-2013 C5 Corvette 1997-2004 Challenger 2008-2018 Mustang 2015-2018 Pontiac 1997-2009 All Other Vehicles MagnaFlow Exhaust Systems. 0 Mustang is where performance enthusiasts were first introduced to the T5, its lineage can be traced all the way back to the ’81 AMC Spirit. 59 : 115: Motorsport: 79-83. Camaro shifters are right about the tailshaft bushing. Chevy Wants Ford Mustang Owners to Switch to the Camaro; ($31,900 MSRP) is a sporty looking car that has sporty feeling when putting your foot on the accelerator in the T5 model. Tremec OEM Replacement. Ford 1985 and later. T5 Conversions for Classic Mustangs from Sac-Mustang. 1352- Year Model Engine 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th R ; 114: Factory: 85-86: T-Bird: 2. In a '79 B using D&D motor mount brackets up front, and a modified MGB rear trans mount, the Ford shifter stub comes through the large-oval MGB trans hole almost exactly centered front-to-back, and slightly to the right of center side-to-side. That's about 2. Camaro t56, 700r4 or t5 transmission? hello,maybe someone can help me please. On the VSS style output shaft the drive gear goes in place of the VSS rotor and is held in place with the clip. Past: 98 Trans Am 6 speed-432 rwhp, 71 Chevelle SS 454, 71 Camaro 350/4 speed, 66 Mustang 393/T5, 86 GMC Jimmy. 0-spec T5 behind a Rover v8, Buick 4-speed bellhousing, and 1" thick D&D spacer adapter. - All Rights Reserved Site Admin Login. This manual contains maintenance, service and parts information for the T5 Five-Speed Manual Transmission manufactured by TREMEC. Vintage Road Test: Camaro IROC-Z vs Mustang GT. The reality is it will need to be priced competitively with the Mustang if they wish to generate decent sales otherwise it will be a failure. Weighing in at just over 75 pounds dry, this manual transmission was famously known for its cast aluminum housing that was built and designed for weight reduction. OEM or Aftermarket T5 Maindrive will fit Ford T5 world class T5 transmission 1985 - 1993 with 2. Expect to pay around $750 (I've seen them from $500 to over $1000) for a used T56 transmission bare, or $1250 ($700-$1700 range) for the complete package (with the flywheel, clutch, shifter, all bolts, etc. I was just gonna see how many people you work/go to school with. Also a stock T5 yoke to be adapted to my driveshaft. The Competition XC40 Vs. I cant use a trans from a TurboCoupe (Thunderbird) though, as it has a hydrolic clutch set-up, so that wont work. Popular with hot rodders that want the rearward mount topload shifter and the heavy duty Mustang or Camaro WC T5 transmission. Also, the hardware is made from grade 8 and stainless steel. Welcome to Fortes Parts Connection For the past 36+ years we have been devoted to providing and developing quality, high performance parts for your vehicle at competitive prices. 00 Weight=3 each Ship: UPS Items. I'm T5 shopping. Yep those aren't measurements and they arent behind a SBC but you get the idea. With several distributions most gears and parts are only a day or two away. Body styles included a coupe with 2+2 seating or convertible which was re-introduced for the 1994 model year. Both work nice with a small I6, though the 3. Read about the year/make/model in this Motor Trend 2015 Volvo V60 T5 Drive-E long-term arrival review, with plenty of photos and road test impressions. "Other Than a Mustang"?? This swap is very popular in the Mustang community and because of that there is a lot of aftermarket parts support. 00 if NO core + $250. This OEM Tremec T5 1st gear fits GM WC T-5 V8 Camaro, Firebird, Ford Motorsports and Tremec 2. Motor Trend reviews the 2017 Volvo S60 where consumers can find detailed information on specs, fuel economy, transmission and safety. 1983-87 GM Camaro Firebird V8 NON World Class T5 transmission 2. but this isnt about that :thumbsup: so im curious. I planned to use this behind a 3rd gen camaro T5 bellhousing on a BBC. 8,t5 fuel injected 92 engine -12SS Camaro 6. It not only has the correct position for a 740, but the input shaft’s pilot tip is the same as the OEM Volvo m46/47 one. 1988-92 Wc Camaro Firebird T5 2. Identifying Marks on T5s. 50 first w/ a 14 spline input. How much do you know the two odometer correction tools - new Digiprog 4 and old Digiprog 3? Here you go. At 120mph in 4th (1:1) the Miata is at 6,875rpm and the T5 is at 5,136rpm. Und das zu Recht, denn Geiger hat die Motoren ein bisschen getunt. Coming from an 09 saab 9-3 xwd it is night and day. Find T5 in Transmission & Drivetrain | Find transmission or drivetrain, torque converter, clutch and other auto parts in Ontario and get your car fixed in a moment. The T5 Transmission Swap Thread The goal of this thread is to provide a complete break down of transplanting a T-5 transmission behind your rotary. Camaro Forums at Z28. T5 CLUSTER SUPPORT Plate T-5 Ford GM Mustang Camaro T-5 - $57. Hopefully this cleared up some of the mis-information in this thread. Is the the '93 S-10 WC T5 different from the WC Mustang T-5 (other than gear ratios)? I thought if I can use the '93 WC S-10 T5 it would be adaptable to the Lakewood bellhousing and I wouldn't need to change the tailshaft on a WC Camaro unit that I haven't been able to find. World Class T-5 5-Speed. Ford Mustang GT PPL2. Replacement shifter isolator dampener cup plastic bushing for Borg Warner / Tremec T4, T5, T45, T56, Magnum, TR3550, and TKO manual transmissions - OE & aftermarket including: GM1983-2002 Camaro & Firebird1982-1987 S-10 & S-15 pickup truck - except RPO M73 (Isuzu S101 4 speed)1988-1993 S-10 & S-15 / Sonoma. The T5 is a light-weight, light-duty transmission. Quickest Ford Mustang GT350 in the World. 5 Racing (TNT-T5) on Facebook. I'll let you know how it turns out. 2L S-10 T5 World Class with a 1988-1992 Camaro V8 T5 World Class. Chevrolet took the already impressive Z28 and stepped it up a few notches in terms of looks and handling with the IROC-Z. The S10, S15 and V6 Camaro T5s have a longer Input Shaft than the Astro van T5 and V8 Camaro T5. B230 bellhousing with modified/reinforced clutch fork for push style. Go ahead and purchase this upgraded Modern Driveline Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for your 1967-1968 Mustang with a T5 or TKO Transmission now from CJ Pony Parts!. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Shifter Cup Bushing GTO SSR Viper Ram Holden Commodore Monaro Ford Falcon T5 T56 at the best online prices at eBay!. Ok here is what I want to do. 2 cubic feet more passenger volume than the Mustang Convertible (93 vs. of torque, while the 90-93 T5's are rated good to 300lb. As for the show car, it is the T5 R-Design and certainly, it features R-Design body kit which contains a R-Design front grille decked with sleek black insert, skid plates, C-pillar emblem, dual tailpipe and notably, 20-inch bi-spoke diamond cut alloys. The reality is it will need to be priced competitively with the Mustang if they wish to generate decent sales otherwise it will be a failure. The tags can be deciphered, however, due to the modularity of the T5 the tag may not match the contents. my buddy with a mustang said the only difference is the input shaft. See the chart below for gearing differences. This seems to be a much-requested procedure, so I've added it to my list of technical articles. Best 65+ 1970 Mustang Engine by Bettye Little such as 1967 Mustang Engine, Ford Mustang 302 V8 Engine, 1970 Mustang Coupe, 1970 Mustang Trunk, 1970 Mustang Fuel Line, 1970 Mustang Engine Colors, 1970 Ford Mustang Engine Bay, 1970 Mustang Boss 429 Engine, 428 Cobra Jet Engine, 1970 Torino Engine, 1970 Boss 302 Engine Parts, 1970 Boss 351 Mustang Specs, 1970 Mustang Coupe Engine, 1970 Mustang. From looking through the Quadratech catalog, they apparently sell T5's which will bolt to a Dana model 300 transfer case. UMI Performance 2220 - UMI Transmission Cross Member- TH350 & T5 Camaro V8; 1982-1992. Not sure, I do know that the T5 is used in a lot of vehicles incluidng small pickups. The Mustang GT needs more than 20 % less space to stop from 60mph, 104 ft vs 133 ft Around 20 % faster in the 1/4 mile, 12. Ford Mustang GT PPL2. For what it is (roughly 80 lbs and pretty compact), it is a pretty good transmission. I can say with positivity that I (personally) would take a T5 any day of the week. 00 USED 82 83 84 transmission fluid on a 91 camaro manual Buy T5 World Class Manual. We can offer you specialized lights that will provide the increased illumination needed for improved vision in darkness, lights that will make your vehicle more visible for an upgrade in safety, as well as custom lighting that will make your ride the star of the show.